High Performance Biodegradable & Compostable Packaging Solutions
Cortec Corporation has offered environmentally responsible packaging
and materials protection technologies for over 25 years. We are proud
to introduce our two families of high performance, certified biodegradable
packaging technologies—Eco Film and Eco Works.
Eco Film™ and Eco Works™ are high performance, completely
biodegradable and compostable films and bags with unparalleled performance
characteristics. Developed with the entire lifecycle of the product
in mind, Eco Film and Eco Works combine the performance demanded by
customers while in use and convert effortlessly into carbon dioxide
and water within weeks of disposal.
Overview of the Products:
- All Eco Film™ and Eco Works® Formulations are certified commercially compostable per ASTM D 6400 and can carry the Din Certco/IBAW and BPI/USCC marks of conformity.
- Stronger than non-degradable polyethylene, as much as 300% stronger
- Shelf stable, Heat stable, Moisture Stable
- Eco Works® is based in part (5-70%) on annually renewable raw materials.
- Eco Film™ and Eco Works® do NOT contain polyethylene
- Eco Film™ and Eco Works® are filler free
- All our film products are extruded at our own facility in Cambridge, MN.
- Cortec maintains strict adherence to ISO 14001 and 9001-2000 quality guidelines.
- Widest range of applications, including customized formulations